воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose an extraordinary score and soundtrack for you

I will compose an extraordinary score and soundtrack for you












About:

  1. $45 for the1st :60 sec 
  2. $10 for each additional :60 sec
I will import your picture into Pro Tools (or work offline, if you don't have picture yet) and compose an exceptional score to your scene with high level of creative precision. I use famous tools, libraries and techniques. Because of my experience, I am able to interpret your needs and deliver better than what you hoped for. 


Reviews


mikecristina13:Outstand experience with the seller again! Thank you for the perfect delivery again! Excellent Job!!!

mikecristina13:I am a recurring costumer, and as always he surprise me with the quality of his job. Amazing seller, I will be back for more.

gilbsbernard:2nd time using him very reliable

bryanshickley:Perfect as usual! One revision was all it needed, and the revision was a problem on my end, not his. Great stuff!

mojojo1:Always a pleasure to work with!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий