понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will professionally produce autotune effect on your voice in less than 24 hours

I will professionally produce autotune effect on your voice in less than 24 hours












About:

- Level 2 Seller -  100% High Quality  - 100% Customer Satisfaction - 100% Positive Reviews -


I will professionally produce AutoTune effect on your voice/track in less than 24 hours. If you want this effect for your song, order this gig, and I can guarantee that you will not regret. I have thousands of projects until now, with 100% customer satisfaction. I'm in this job for 11 years now.

Remember this is offer for ONE SINGLE audio file!
If you want your separated tracks to be auto-tuned please check the gig extras.
 
You can hear few examples of my work on this gig's video presentation.


- Order now - Feel the magic - 

Reviews


teirciotrujillo:phenomenal

neksofficial:Always pleasure to work with :) Thanks bro!

superuno381:Excellent Work!! Thanks again. More work coming soon

neksofficial:Glad I could help! Great customer to work with! :) Thanks bro! :)

teirciotrujillo:amazing service very pleased


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий