воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose and write music for you or your band

I will compose and write music for you or your band












About:

I will compose and write music for you or your band in genre that you want. I can make very creative song in style of Alternative rock, Progressive, Psychedelic, Grunge, Punk, Hardcore, Metal, Grindcore, Stoner, Sludge, Hip hop, Electronic, ... anything!

3 minutes of music = 5$ - Every additional minute is 5$

You will get notes and tabs for all instruments in song and mp3 sample, so you can hear how it sounds.

If you have any questions, you can message me.

Reviews


mhhill:Awesome work!

mhhill:Outstanding experience!

mhhill:Outstanding experience!

mhhill:Outstanding experience!

mhhill:This was fantastic work! Highly recommend this seller!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий