понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will create a piano midi of any song

I will create a piano midi of any song












About:

Hi, I'm a professional musician with years of experience.

I can create a piano midi of any song you need (3 minutes max) just send me an mp3 file, a youtube link or the sheet music of the song you'd like to MIDI file of.

If you need additional instruments select the corresponding extra

If your song lasts more than 3 minutes select the corresponding extra

Please gettins contact with me before your order to be clear what you exactly want, calculate te cost of the work and cover your expectations. 


Reviews


tomsleiman:Excelente una vez mas!!

braulio5ver:Outstanding experience!

lailuni:This seller is so pleasant to work with. My request was intricate and he came through for me. Highly recommend!

braulio5ver:It was a pleasure the song is great i hope we work again, thanks again for your order and remember you are always welcome

tomsleiman:Excellent musician!! He understood exactly what I wanted and was very friendly through the process.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий