понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will get started on your gig,Contact me in Private Or Contact Me In wboujlall@gmail.com

I will get started on your gig,Contact me in Private Or Contact Me In wboujlall@gmail.com












About:

This gig is designed to provide you with top-notch, customized hip hop beats & r&b or soul trap ect to spice up your work!

I've been a producer for 2 years. 

Spent mounth learning everything about music from several instruments to how to incorporate sound design skills with musicality and extract an outstanding groovy experience for artists/audiences.

The concept is  simply:

  • - There are packages on this gig that you may choose from

  • - Feel free to contact me with any special request, and if i'm certain I can accurately achieve your goal we'll get started by the minute you submit!

  • - The way we collaborate is all about communication .. Please give me a descriptive imagination of what you want your song to sound like

  • - Sometimes people stack their projects and forget all about them because it always costs too much to produce a track .. So basically if your requirements are within my range expertise, but your budget isn't, that is also one of the topics i'd like to discuss with you .. Only to end up with a satisfactory result.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий