суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will provide you with a complete 3-4 minute track with complete mixing and mastering.

I will provide you with a complete 3-4 minute track with complete mixing and mastering.












About:

I will produce for you an instrumental track of almost any genre (any genre specified unless I say otherwise) of a length between 3-4 minutes long.

Reviews


johnsobiech:Does what I ask

johnsobiech:Yes. He always does great work. Delivers on time follows orders. Will hire again. He's awesome

johnsobiech:Does what I want and gives FREE revisions

johnsobiech: lit. good job. professional. good quality . on time. good communication. i will hire again.

johnsobiech:lit. hes so talented . if you are a hiphop or edm artist get this gig!! hes on time . he follows direction . he gives 2 revisions. he follows direction well. hes professional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий