понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will record you a drum and percussion score

I will record you a drum and percussion score












About:

Contact me before placing your order !
I will compose, arrange and record you an incredible sounding ethnic percussion/drum score. All my work is specific to your needs. I stand behind my compositions with a 100% guarantee. 

For my own purposes, I have licensed my personal compositions thousands of times. You will get the same high quality, that the networks and TV shows get.

I can create all acoustic or electronic percussion compositions, or a hybrid of both. The compositions are yours to keep, royalty free. If you don t see a specific style below, contact me to discuss. 


Choose from a variety of styles below.
  • West and North African 
  • Middle Eastern
  • Brazilian 
  • Tibetan and Eur-Asian
  • Hybrid and Cinematic
  • Civil War and Battlefield Marches
  • Rural, Junkband, Vaudeville 
  • Era-Specific Drum Solos (pre-swing, big band era) 

Reviews


perpetuity1:Working with Larry for a 2nd time was superb. He made the track come alive with with his various percussion sounds played perfectly. Delivery was fast and communication was spot on.

yotamavni:fast and pro

trazmusic:Great! Thanks!

slowbass:I wanted some percussions for my mix and I got what I needed. Great communication from Larry : he made sure he understood what I wanted. Thanks for the good sound !

guajiro:Frank is a talented trumpet player with experience, Looking forward to hearing the end result with the final revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий