понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will send you 3 beats based on information you give me in HQ MP3 format. You buy 1 of 3.

I will send you 3 beats based on information you give me in HQ MP3 format. You buy 1 of 3.












About:

I've been producing hip-hop & trap music for over 5 years. I've had the pleasure of working with artists from all corners of the globe, and have performed live at venues in the US & UK (London). Within these genres I have made & sold "type beats" for years where the artist is chasing a certain sound. You've seen on Youtube "Drake type beat" or "A$AP Rocky Type Beat" etc. I've got a large range of styles I can produce and am flexible on whatever direction you want to take. The most important thing is making something unique to yourself in this oversaturated world of music. So get at me, and lets make something memorable!

These beats are original works. You can go buy some cheap, thrown together beat on this site if that's what you want. If you want someone who has years of experience and will give you a piece of art that has been put together with purpose, then I promise you what I have to deliver is quality.

Reviews


londonbirdse:Very great communication and pleasant to work with for my song. I look forward to continued projects. Highly recommended.

mazedlife:Arrived early and exactly what I asked for

andrew_koalska:whoop whoop! Thanks a lot, let me know hoe the recording goes. I'd love to hear it

timothyereed09:Great seller!

andrew_koalska:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий