суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will produce original chiptune and video game music

I will produce original chiptune and video game music












About:

NOTE: I generally don't do covers. Please contact me before placing an order concerning a non-original song.

Exclusively at Fiverr. By focusing on doing smaller gigs with relatively short songs, I can keep low prices while offering high quality content.

What you get
  • Original and professionally arranged music

Previous experience
  • Platforms - Trackers, Commodore 64/SID, Atari, Nintendo/NES, Game Boy, Mega Drive/Genesis and others
  • Video game music - Both indie and commercial releases
  • Demo scene - Have been active in various groups

I employ various production techniques, and do not work in any single absolute environment. Here are a few examples of programs that I do use from time to time.

Computer applications
  • Production in Cubasis, Ableton Live, energyXT, OpenMPT, Goattracker 2, Fast Tracker 2, Protracker and others
  • Waveforms generated with various software and hardware solutions

Mobile applications
  • Mobile applications
  • Production in VividTracker, Cubasis 2, BeatMaker 2, SunVox and others
  • Waveforms generated with Animoog, Addictive MicroSynth, SunrizerXS and others

Reviews


mochichi:He did a great job and made changes when asked, very talented and professional.

mochichi:Perfect! Great work as usual :)

pandalaundry:Working with this seller has been an absolute pleasure. They worked fast and was very responsive. High quality work and was super accommodating as well.

problems88:I just asked what I was searching for, and I've got what I needed! OMG is not so easy to work with a seller professional, and passionate like this. always open to the dialogue and to revise the work! Great person and great worker!!! would like to recommend to all who is searching great tune!!!

mcarper:Fast, simple, high quality. This was easily the most painless experience I've head on Fiverr. I highly recommend working with serviceshock.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий