пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Produce A Song Or Music Advert For Any Purpose











About:

My Composing and Production Services are Ideal For:

- Independent Artists

- TV shows and film

- Ads/theme music for a Product/service

- Social Media Ads



Ethical Values of Who You Are Working With

I am thorough, reliable and punctual creative.

I've always aimed at offering more than just a service; I aim at providing a musical experience that people will enjoy to revisit. I pay keen attention to the message and feeling your music wishes to communicate, and this is where I come in.

In my music productions/mixes for a couple of films, brands and dozens of other artists across hundreds of projects, I have explored what listeners respond best to. I've got the precision and patience to produce music that sells brands or artists.

Creative Edge

Making use of a wide variety of DAWs such as FL Studio, Cubase and Studio One, with hundreds of plugins, and having explored several genres namely Hiphop, Soul, RnB, Rock, Indie, Afrobeat and Pop, I am able to fully express my creativity on your project.

I look forward to working with you on this and on future projects!

For more info on my pricing packages and standards, please see below

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий