суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will be your old school cool music producer

I will be your old school cool music producer












About:

20% discount for first-time orders!

If you're not sure what you need, send me a message and I'm happy to help! You'd be surprised how much we can do together.

(Indie EP)

https://soundcloud.com/robertrubymusic/sets/robert-ruby

(Pop Track)
https://soundcloud.com/robertrubymusic/nights-in-newport-ft-suzanna-lovsky-1

My name is Robert, and I'm obsessed with turning musical ideas into realities. My specialty is classic sounds: genres like classic rock, soul, blues, folk, jazz, Americana, country, indie + alt rock. Timeless and vintage music!

I'm a full-time music composer, producer, multi-instrumentalist living in Hollywood and working in a professional recording studio in Burbank with top-of-the-line equipment. 

I have been involved in some really exciting projects: helping people record full albums, writing songs for new musicals, hosting charity concerts and open mics, writing music for video games.

Working together, we can bring your song to life! Starting with a scratch vocal track, or whatever you have, I can build your dream song. This is ideal for singers, songwriters, indie artists, or anyone who wants to turn their demo into a piece of art.

Reviews


raxtron:It was a wonderful experience working with seller.\nWe had great communication. His experience\nwith background music was grwat.

gelpoe:Great communication, timing, expectations, and execution! Will use again.

utmosfi:Great ideas. Instrumentation and communication

dezcallar:Star was incredible. Hes pure talent, he has so much patience and hes such a kind human being. He was so good at helping me bring my idea to life, and he had incredibly fast responses. I absolutely adored this experience and I expect I will be returning soon. Thank you!!

utmosfi:Excellent. High quality tracks. Great ear for detail. Exactly what I wanted.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий