воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose original music for ads, short films, and trailers

I will compose original music for ads, short films, and trailers












About:

Do you have some sort of video, advertisement, trailer, or even short film that you need some background music for? Finding music online is time-consuming and sometimes expensive, and you usually end up with a generic track that is ill-suited to your piece. Instead, I will compose custom, polished, and original music for your media that is personally outfitted to the mood and tone of your piece, just as I did for a clip from the 2016 movie Arrival (above). Feel free to send back comments and have me tweak the composition if it isn't what you were looking for the first time around. Choose the limited instrumentation option for shorter, smaller-scale projects, or go for the full orchestra or custom instrumentation options if you are aiming for something more cinematic. Additional tweaking can be done, so feel free to contact me.  Flexibility is not an issue.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий