понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will do any vaporwave song for you

I will do any vaporwave song for you












About:

I will be composing any kind of vaporwave, chillwave, lo-fi, call it whatever you want!

You can definetely chill  to the songs I make :)

A E S T H E T I C

Reviews


micahar:amazing!! Thank you!!

vivamaxchannel:Great work!

nikoladeyanov:it was ok.

sandroreves:This unbelievably annonying customer, pays 10$ for a 60 secong long vaporwave track and thinks I am going to call Dr. Dre himself to produce the beat, and then he's going to make you produce 2 different 2 songs cause Mr. Professional doesn't like it.\r\n\r\nHave fun working with this dude :)\r\n\r\nCuz I didn't

samscholfield:Gave a great piece with all the samples provided, super chill and great use of provided audio!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий