понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will compose positive corporate music to boost your business

I will compose positive corporate music to boost your business












About:

Need a positive and inspiring musical piece for a media project, a business or just for you and your friends? 

I can come up with high-quality instrumental music designed to raise the spirit and make a powerful message even more powerful. 

The musical piece can be in various styles, with various moods and different instruments.

One gig per 30 seconds of original music. Here are some examples:

  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9HHXYp3-M
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvKwOc-Ikw

BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    

Reviews


katrinaleek:It was easy to work with this seller.

lecorbeaugris:thanks, great collaboration ;)

mikeshobes:Over delivered, will order again!

lecorbeaugris:Outstanding Experience!

speechbloke:Great experience. Exactly what we needed, when we needed it, and within budget. Hope we can work together again soon.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий