воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose original music for you and arrange anything you need using digital musical notation.

I will compose original music for you and arrange anything you need using digital musical notation.












About:

I compose and arrange anything you need.

Please contact me first to start working with the project.

Addition of strings, Woodwind and Brass arrangements, also small, medium or full orchestra to your song or any type of composition.

I will provide you with digital music notation (Finale.mus Music XML) and audio file (Wav, mp3).

I can also give you tips to improve your composition projects and musical arrangements.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Reviews


carolsavoy:Excelente trabajo realizado por Fredy, fue un placer trabajar con él, lo recomiendo ampliamente

fredyvargas:Excelente compradora sabe muy bien lo que quiere, de seguro trabajaremos de nuevo.

liroux:Excellent. Thanks to Fredy.

fredyvargas:Great buyer as always, I highly recommend it.

liroux:great, nice and fair composer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий