воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will compose piano music for your project

I will compose piano music for your project












About:

Hello, my dear Customer! In this GIG I will send you original piano composition, composed by me. This music can be used in video, songs, movies, performaces etc. I can provide: 

• Original composition 
• Copyright 
• Commercial use
• Different levels of difficulty 
• Different genres 
• Piano samples 
• Original music gift 
• Music "picture" dedicated to anything you need. 

If you have questions, please be kind to contact me before oredering. Link for my music is here: 


https://soundcloud.com/milka-rubtsova



Let's create a masterpiece together. 

Respectfully yours, Milka Rubtsova 

Reviews


nomorejob:Milka is great to work with!\n\nShe went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.\n\nShe wrote a great piece of music for me...\nmemorable, toe tapping and fun to play!!\n\nI highly recommend her!!

milkarubtsova:Thank you very much, my dear friend! :)

samtrancey:Amazing, Fast, Friendly and exactly what I asked for. My projects are going to sound even better from now on. If you need a pianist, don't hesitate to contact Milka!

milkarubtsova:Thank you very much! :)

atoytia:outstanding work, as usual. Gorgeous piece of music


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий