среда, 8 января 2020 г.

Produce, Compose, Mix, Or Master For You











About:

I use a Digital Audio Work Station such as Ableton Live 10 where i can produce, mix, or master either a single track for artists or a whole original sound track for your movie or short film



I can produce Rap beats, Dance Music, House Music, OST for movies or films, 



I have a large list of professional mixing and mastering plugins such as



Izotope Ozone 8,  



Fabfilter Pro Bundle,



Waves Bundle,



Feel free to message me with any questions or details 



Reviews


:

Along with talent, reliability is what you want from people you work with... and this seller does not disappoint! I really like the way in which this seller delivers, incorporating good listening skills in order to understand the needs for the project at hand. I will def come back for more projects. Thanks!

:

Amazing talent and excellent communicator and listener. I feel very happy with the end results and would definitely come back working with the seller gain. Thanks for everything :)

:

This is my 3rd (electronic) song for Mixing and Mastering with deadsirius. He is great at mixing and mastering along with being great at communicating efficiently and fast. He makes my songs sound much better, in quality and overall. You can trust this guy!

:

Great and fast in communicating. Great results. Thanks!

:

Great person to work with, great communication, and fast results. Thanks again for all your help :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий