пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Compose, Record And Produce Amazing Music For You











About:

Hi, my name is Sonny, and in this gig I will create awesome original music for your project.





My Work Samples:



https://soundcloud.com/win-sonny/tracks




I Can Create Music In These Styles:




  • Pop (Rock, J Pop, Gotham, Old School, Blues, Jazz, Country, Hip-Hop)
  • Electronic (HouseElectro House-Big Room-Future House-Future Bounce-Tropical House-Jungle-Psy Trance-Hard Style,Trap:Hard Trap, Future Bass, Dubstep, EDM)
  • Cinematic (Horror, Epic, Sad, Hybrid Orchestral, Percussive)
  • Chinese Traditional Music




What I will need to start:



1. A sample track. (A track that sounds similar to what you are looking for)

2. Where will the music be used?

3. Any additional files I might need when creating the music. (Example: recorded vocals that need an instrumental created for, a video that need background music etc...)



You will receive your music in mp3 through the Fiverr order page within the delivery time. (Check gig extras for wav file, seperate stems, mixing and mastering, and exclusive rights.)



Revisions:



I can make 2-3 small changes to the track. (Melody of a certain instrument, add/remove an instrument, tweak the volume of a certain instrument)



Message me with any questions!





Reviews


:

Delivered exactly what I needed!

:

Thanks man appreciate it

:

Good communication.

:

beat was good

:

Very concise and knowledgeable.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий