воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Fully Compose And Produce Any Song For You Of Any Genre











About:

I will provide a fully produced song complete and full with no corners cut. It will contain around 10 instruments and 3 choruses as well as 2 versus with maybe a bridge where applicable.

I will list my credentials below.

If you tell me the style, vibe or specific artist style song you want I will send you a full track in that style for you to keep. No limits on anything in terms of commercial use, it's yours to keep. I will get the levels good and provide a nice crisp, deep EQ. Message me for any questions or specific requirements.

I'm a recording artist with hundreds of thousands of streams cross platform, I've produced hundreds of songs with some singles being played on the UK's biggest stations such as Heart FM and BBC Radio 2. I have played my own music at Glastonbury amongst other gigs and venues.

Reviews


:

Und wieder ein ganz großes Lob an diesen Künstler. Gerne immer wieder.

:

Das ist ein absoluter Profi. Besser und schneller gehts nicht. Vielen Dank. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

:

Immer wieder. Er ist ein Profi.

:

Das ist der absolute Hammer. Er hat genau umgesetzt, was ich mir vorgestellt habe. Tausend Dank.

:

very satisfied, thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий