понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Mix Dj Set Of 25 Min For 50











About:

You are in the right place 

I will perfectly mix a high quality set of music of your Choice or music from my own collection for you! 

With an experience of almost 20 years in the industry, I played at many gigs Weddings,Engagements,Birthday Parties and Hookah Lounges. 

If you are Performing a special dance and need to put together 10 songs in 5-7 min time frame then you should definitely  buy this gig. I will mix transition the songs smoothly as possible. 



I can mix all genres, styles, tempo: Hip-Hop, Dance, EDM, Pop, Reggae, Reggaeton.

I can mix Arabic,Afghan,Persian,Indian,Ozbeck and Tajik.

Here are some Links to some of my work.  

Arabic Club 2 Mix  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfu_rfE-PpU&t=305s



*Please SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST before you ORDER the GIG, to discuss about your playlist, set up the gig and I can send you some mix that I did before to see if you like my service, you must do this first before I start working for you !

 Let’s Work!

Reviews


:

Nice work

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий