понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Original Cinematic And Orchestral Music











About:

"Music Forged in Adventure" 



As a composer of thematic, cinematic and emotional music, I will give something extra to your project that's both unique and original.



While i have many influences and inspirations to my work, my style is my own. However, i am more than happy to discuss a certain feel to a song and listen to examples to find the perfect compliment.



I'm open to discussion for projects and multiple works.



I have many thousands of instruments in my library, the majority of which are of the highest quality. Alongside a vast collection of orchestral VST instruments, I own some great libraries of rock guitars/drums as well as ethnic, cinematic and also vocal/choral groups too. All of which i also mix and master. 



***Please note: The process of musical composition can be quite complex.The end result is something unique and satisfying. (Check out my samples. Also find more on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Deezer etc). After many inquiries from customers wanting full tracks and rights but only willing to pay nominal fees, I ask that you carefully read the gig before contacting.



Commercial use prices are: $25 for Basic, $65 for Standard and $135 for Premium.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kadejones is an artist that I have repeatedly returned to as his work is not only fantastic, but is immeasurably profession and courteous to his clients. He will work with you to get excatly what you are looking for in your project.

Seller's Response:

Was able to create a special music clip for my podcast that gave me everything I was looking for

:

kadejones nails the music each and every time for my project. He demonstrates a musical and audio understanding of my project's needs both in the short- and long-term.

:

Good response to project and met all expectations. Friendly, fast, accurate. Exactly the type of person I enjoy working with. Top marks for a job well done. Thank you Kade!

:

Thank you very much and a pleasure working with you. Hope to see you again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий