суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Insane Professional Rock , Metal Song Or Cover











About:

Hi Rockers and Metalheads!

My new insane songwriting services is out now with a special price! 



Need the song of your dream? Are you a singer and need a powerful rock or metal song? Or maybe a love ballad? Need a professional soundtrack for your videogame,youtube or podcast?

If your answer is yes you're in the right place!!



I'm a Professional Session singer,multi-instrumentalist and songwriter and i can create the best ROCK or Metal song for your project.



Feel free to send me a message to discuss your ideal project.



I will compose an original song in the following music styles:



  • hard rock
  • heavy metal
  • power metal
  • death metal
  • thrash metal
  • black metal
  • djent
  • metalcore.
  • punk
  • rock


I will write all the instruments and create a record in a short amount of time.

All instrument played by me.



  • Recorded,mixed and mastered in my professional recording studio for free.
  • If you have have a vocal track i will edit and mix it for free.


For a special price i can also record a video of me tracking your song.



For EXTRA, I can also record vocals and harmonies on your song:

-CLEAN

-SCREAM

-GROWL



Short track (less than 1 min) have special price you can contact me with a private message for pricing,



Cheers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for an original punk/heavy song with special requests and was not disappointed. Fast, efficient , and was able to fulfill my special needs without issue.

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much, You're welcome, Cheers

Seller's Response:

this guy is a genius , the quality and creativity he is offering for the price is unbelievable, he turned my idea into s proper headbanging song in just 3 days

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much!! Rock on! Cheers

Seller's Response:

Eric was able to take a rough outline based on my music taste and create a great instrumental piece for me to work on. The process was simple and he delivered exactly what I was looking for, and delivered early. Great work and professional. Kudos!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий