суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Write And Record An Original Piece Of Piano Music











About:

Are you looking for a fantastic piano soundtrack to make your project stand out from the rest?



I'm James Roscoe, a pianist and composer with 15+ years experience, and my biggest passion in life is writing music. I love working closely with clients to understand their projects and produce brilliant music that fits their needs perfectly.


I compose custom instrumental soundtracks for videos, short films, animations, apps, games, websites, events and even weddings! I'm a proficient keyboard player in many different styles including jazz, pop, blues, classical, ballad and more. Whether you need a music composition that is uplifting, inspiring, dramatic, sad, or romantic, you've found the piano player who can compose the perfect bespoke piece to make your project shine.


I'm a great communicator too, always listening closely to clients and keeping you up-to-date with progress.



Why not have a listen to some of my previous orders? Go to https://soundcloud.com/jamesroscoe/sets/fiverr


I recommend getting in touch before ordering, just to double-check I can fulfil your requirements. I can't wait to hear from you - let's compose music together!

Reviews


:

James is an amazing person. When I said to him I wasnt satisifed with the current version because of the style, he was straight to work on a new song for me. A experience that couldnt be better, also love the final results! +++

:

I wasn't much impressed with the song, it seemed good at first but after 3rd listening, something seemed off. What matters is that James didn't want to provide a refund. Anyways our agreement was that he is going to work on 6 songs with me, but I decide to let him go and because I will not need him for this project, he still didn't want to issue a refund. Mind-boggling.

:

Thank you so much James! You clearly put a lot of attention to detail and I can't thank you enough for executing such an amazing interpretation of my song. Looking forward to working with you again in the future

:

great result, and great guy to work with Defiantly i will do more work with him on my other projects :)

:

I usually am not that satisfied with the results I get on Fiverr but working with James has been a totally different experience. The communication is great and the quality of his work is outstanding! I definitely recommend James if you're looking for an original piece of piano music. James is a kind and extremely talented young man!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий