понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Music For Your Project











About:

I will compose, record, program, mix and master music for your film, TV, radio, game, trailer or ident. The scale can be from a short ident to a full scale feature film. For any projects that fall outside my three packages, please get in touch for a quote.



The music could be all acoustic, or electric, instruments, or sample based. I have some of the best sample libraries available, including Spitfire Audio, Orchestral Tools and Sonic Couture.



I also have a range of analog synthesisers for clients wishing looking for a Stranger Things, John Carpenter or Blade Runner vibe. This collection includes synths from Moog, Dave Smith Instruments, Intellijel, Expert Sleepers, Mutable Instruments, Make Noise, AJH Synth etc.



All recording, mixing and mastering is done in my personal studio using a mixture of digital and analog equipment, including Neve, Universal Audio, Focal, DBX, Antelope.



I am currently endorsed by AMS Neve.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий