пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Produce An Original Bedroom Pop, Lofi Or Rnb Track For You











About:

My references are Joji, Billie Eilish, Tyler The Creator, Still Woozy, Brockhampton, keshi, Mac Miller, Frank Ocean, and more.



My goal is to produce a track for you, or helping you with finishing a track. I will do my best to make it sound authentic and original.

Music should always feel genuine. 

I'm a multi-instrumentalist musician and producer, and I'll do my absolute best to make sure you'll end up with an authentic, finished song. 



About me:

I grew up playing classical piano, and later on started studying jazz. Recently, I've graduated from the full-time course in Music Production and Sound Engineering at the Abbey Road Institute Amsterdam.

I enjoy a wide variety of music. My favorite genres to work with are Indie, R&B, Bedroom Pop and Lo-Fi.

As a producer, I can play and record most instruments for you, and help with structure, arrangement, and sound design.

I can also Mix and Master the production for an extra, achieving a fully-finished track.

Reviews


:

Fantastic work!!

:

Kikomori is an extremely talented visionary and has done my musical ideas justice and more importantly is a pleasure to work with!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий