пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Remake Any Instrumental Of Any Existing Song











About:

(Please contact me before you place an order!)



My name is Vincent and I'm a music producer.



I can remake you any instrumental of any song you want. As an example I remade a couple songs: Thriller by Michael Jackson (with vocals) from scratch, Old Town Road by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus (with vocals) and It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls (no vocals).

(NOTE: The example quality is bad because of the website, original file is high quality)



On my gig it says I will need 7 days to produce a whole instrumental but that depends on the song you want me to make an instrumental of. So depending on the song I might finish it earlier in one or two days or if it's a difficult instrumental I might need more time. That's why I need you to contact me first, so I will be able to tell you my estimation. With some remakes I might use existing stems to make it sound as good as possible. (With the examples I did not use any existing stems.)



If you have any questions feel free to contact me.



Thank you.



Reviews


:

Excellent service and communication.

:

Sounds amazing, very worth for the price!!

:

Best sounds

:

quick and efficient!

:

Best music sound




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий