воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Ghost Produce A High Quality Edm Song For You











About:

I will make a professional ghost produced track for you ! just tell me the genre and the direction that you want or if you have an idea you want me to make a full track about it I would be please to help and to make your ideas come to life !



the tracks come with high quality 320kbps mp3, 24bit wav audio file



-Please before you buy send me a message and we will talk about the project

-I will send you a preview before you place the order

-If you are satisfied place the order and I will send the files



You can choose any genre, but these are the main genres I produce:
  • Future Bass
  • Progressive House
  • Pop
  • Chill music
  • Deep House/Tropical
  • Future House/Bounce




Reviews


:

good seller!

:

Awesome work! He helped me a lot with my project. Definitely recommend.

:

A very good producer and a good guy, gave me a good deal too :)

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий