среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Produce And Compose The Ultimate Hip Hop Or Rnb Beat For You











About:

Need a hip hop track for a film or television project? Or for background music on a website or other multimedia project? Are you  a songwriter or artist seeking an affordable means of obtaining original music for your demo, mixtape or YouTube promotional video? I will compose a high quality, full hip hop/r&b style instrumental based on the vibe or mood that you require. 


I will deliver the finished product to you, complete with a basic mix so that it sounds clean and professional, in a high resolution MP3 format. You will be able to use the instrumental for anything you desire exclusively. I will however ask that you simply give me credit as the producer on whatever project you release. If you release a full song for worldwide distribution I also stipulate that we come to an agreement to share future royalties.



Here are some examples of my work:



www.soundcloud.com/aerostotle

Reviews


:

He delivered EXACTLY what I asked for in 3 days. Amazing. I'm very pleased with his work. I WILL work with him again.

:

Nice work & fast delivery!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Yes. This seller is pretty dope. He provided exactly what I needed to fill my needs. He has good communication skills and a listening ear to derive what's needed.

:

Love this beat so much!! Thank you. Exactly what I was asking for




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий