четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Recreate 30 Seconds Of The Music You Want











About:

Hello! Get 30 seconds of the music you want for $10.



  • The genre you want, or the style you want; Pop, Metal, Rock, Electronic, EDM, Score, Chiptune, Experimental Music, etc.
  • I will give you an HQ MP3 file. You can get the WAV File for 5$ extra.
  • You can get 30 more seconds for 10$ extra, only in the same song, or get the WAV File for 5$ extra.
  • This working very well as a background music under a voiceover, or even you can use this like an incidental music and why not? As karaoke.


NOTE: This price is just for the remaking or instrumental recreation of existing songs. If you need an original composition and production the rates are different, feel free to contact me, and I will be happy to work on your new musical project.



Example:

Mike Posner - 
I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) (Instrumental Recreation by Napbak)

https://soundcloud.com/napbak/mike-posner-i-took-a-pill-in-ibiza-instrumental-recreation



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Replied quickly and delivered early

Seller's Response:

Thank YOU! I really enjoyed working on this project :)

Seller's Response:

He was the only one here to do this kind of work. I am pleased with his work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear you're pleased. I really enjoyed a lot to work on your instrumental remake. Thanks again, come back anytime!

:

I needed some music for a Youtube video. Luckily, getting what I needed ended up being a piece of cake thanks to this seller :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий