среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Create Wonderful Piano And Guitar Melodies For Your Beat











About:

I am a hip hop producer, piano and guitar composer, beatmaker with over 8 years of experience in music. I'm very familial with using FL Studio and Ableton.



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE : I'll respect your money and if I can't make your order right, I'll give you a refund. Win-win !



I will create the best melodies for your beats with guitar, keyboards or piano, based on the type of emotion you want to create. Fast delivery and careful beatmaker right here baby.



For $5 you will get:

  • 15 to 30 seconds melody duration
  • 1 to 3 instruments
  • EQ on melody.
  • Extra effects if needed (reeverb, delay...)




Genres:



Old School beats

Trap

Melodic Trap

Neo-Soul beats

Jazzy beats



You can see some of my latest work here : https://www.beatstars.com/sauceboiprod/feed

Feel free to send me a message. Looking forward to delivering high quality tracks for your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i sent a simple Melody to sauceboi but he turned it into a real hit! Zeubi! These drums and melody are insane I'm a 100% satisfied, I would definitely recommend sauceboi to anyone willing to turn there melody into a beat

:

It was a pleasure working with you chocolatblanc! Please let me know if you have other melodies you want me to work on! Have a nice day! Sauceboi

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий