четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Record And Produce Afrobeat, Afrocentric Instrumentals











About:

Afrobeat instrumentals in HQ



My name is Sam. I am an artist and music producer. I have worked with numerous artists in my country and have released two Albums myself. I want to help artists who want some extra African flavor to their music.

Nigerian and Other African elements
infused into your music will definitely add some spice and give you a distinct sound. Whether you do Hiphop, EDM, POP or any other genre, i will make a production to upgrade your style and set you apart. I can also record and mix high quality vocals, and provide lyrics.



 The beats i make hear are melodious beats and i make sure you get a flavor of my own custom Afrobeat sound. I have clean live recording, high quality drum sets for punchy beats, Great bass guitar, brass instruments, and Pianos to make palatable rhythm for your Afrocentric song.



The music is well mixed and mastered and you can get the very best for your Albums and other projects here. I look forward to working with you.

Sam

Reviews


:

Súper good

:

Thank you so much for getting all my thoughts together. Amazing job.

:

Awesome track! turned out better than I could have expected!!

:

He’s awesome

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий