пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Make Your Desired Type Of Trap, Urban And Afro Beats











About:

I will make a quality beat according to your requirements and the beat will be open to modification in case of any revisions. You will have all rights to the beat and you will be able to use it as you please, You are free to not give any mention/credit/right (though if you you want to give me a mention i will appreciate it, but you're free to choose).



This is not to brag but I work in a professional and responsible manner, together, you and I, can find the sound that you want. I have been producing Hiphop, trap and Afro beat for about 10 years.

"JUST DO IT" - Nike

Reviews


:

Great talent! Amazing job!

:

Amazing service and work!

:

Delivered as requested, would use again!

:

Great job creating a custom made beat and delivery time was precise.

:

great experience




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий