воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Make You A Song, Finish Your Song











About:

I will make you an original song or help you finish your song/project! I'm open to produce all types of music. The track will be fully produced, recorded, mixed and mastered by me to ensure a studio quality product! Depending on the feel of the song I will either record live acoustic instruments or use electronic instruments/synthesizers. Vocals can be provided by yourself or with the help of singers whom I work with.



Send me your songs/ideas/demos! I will write you original lyrics and melody if needed! The maximum time to finish the song will be 5 days but depending on the song it can be done faster!



Contact me if you have any questions or if you want a custom order! :)

Reviews


:

Friendly communication and he did a great job.

:

I needed someone who would finish my song, Anesty did so. Communication went good, he/she understood what I meant and made my song idea a lot better.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий