пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Write Music For Your Video Game











About:

Writing music has always been an interest of mine. I always love composing for the video games I make and now, I want to help fellow fiverr users make their video game come to life with music. For the minimum price of $5, I will write a short track of music or a looping track for your video game up to 90 seconds long. For just $5 more, I can increase the length of the music up to 5 minutes long and $25 can buy you up to half an hour of my music. You can have as many instruments as you'd like, feel free to commercially use the music and I offer unlimited revisions, I'm not stopping until you're happy! I would recommend you contact me before and while I work for you so that I know exactly what your needs are and am able to give you the perfect music for your video game!

Reviews


:

Very good music, although in how it is done, it could also serve as music for levels, but with divided phases.

:

OMG you did it again!!! amazing work. I am just in awe on how this track sounds.

:

Perfect response, quick iterations and excellent quality. Every recommendation!

:

Thank you so much of this soundtrack for me. It sounds good for a sad song. I'll come back again soon.

:

Great work. Understood what I wanted and delivered it.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий