пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Remix Song For You











About:

Hello,

This is SaKa, a professional full-time music producer and mixing mastering. I've been producing music for 7+ years.



I love to produce EDM,Rock, Pop and Indian/Bengali Folk genre music.




I will produce any genre quality music for you like:

-Pop

-Rock

-EDM
-Dutch
-Bigroom
-Trap
-Hip Hop
-Chilout
-Masup

Etc..


I can offer you the best quality product you can find for the minimum price. Please feel free to contact me for further details. Thanks.




*Please message me before you order a gig*

*Regurds : SaKa

*Thank You






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dude, this seller is the best, i've ordered from a few of sellers with the same price, and turns out djjsaka is the best, definitely will order again from him, thanks bro

:

the seller helped me acheive my goal

:

Thanks FOR YOUR Fedback 👍👍👍

:

Amazing Music producer. He was very helpful and skilled!

:

Outstanding job




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий