пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Professionally Produced Hiphop Beat For 15 Dollars











About:

Let someone with 4+ years experience in Audio and Music Production make you a fire hip-hop instrumental!

Taking all requests, just inform me on what style you're after and whether or not you're wanting room for a chorus / hook.



Hip-hop genres I can make you:

Boom Bap

Trap

Trip-Hop

Grime

Phonk

Trill

Lofi

Metal Trap

Old School Riddim



If there are any genres I did not mention that you'd like me to produce, let me know as I can more than likely do it!



Reviews


:

Smashes out the park... again!

:

this guy never disappoints me

:

The goat

:

This Guy never disappoints me like said best producer I ever worked with

:

Best producer I worked with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий