воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Professional Film Music











About:

Hi there! :-)



As a professional music producer and experienced, award-winning composer in international competitions (including 4 statuettes for the best music for short films, theater musicals, feature films and animations (Cannes 2014, NY 2016, Texas 2016, Sydney 2017)), I'm ready to create, compose and score an immersive, superb and stunning music for your film! :-)


Regardless of whether your movie is an advertisement, short or feature film, I'd love to emphasize with music every emotion that it gives :-)



I specialize in cinematic, symphonic and orchestral music, but I can also perfectly interweave other musical genres for the composition, highlighting and sharpening both the dark universe and the romantic scenery.


On a daily basis I work in a major recording studio, thanks to which I have an easy access to live musicians, real instruments and a professional environment.



I'm not using any loops or pre-made libraries/banks of music - each composition is unique, exclusive, original and tailored to your motion picture. I can also provide scores /sheet music for all instruments (including full orchestra).



Are you ready to create something amazing together? :-)

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий