суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Make An Intro Song For Your Youtube Videos











About:

I will create the perfect drop/song for your YouTube intro(s). 



I have 5 years of music production under my belt, having gone to college for music. That being said, I will carefully craft your ideal introduction for your YouTube videos.



I also produce songs for:



  • Podcasts
  • Shows
  • Video Games
  • Remixes


Once ordered, let me know how you want it to sound (BPM, Key, Electronic Genre, etc), and I will begin crafting the perfect drop for you.



Reviews


:

Great job for the price!

:

Very responsive

:

I was pleasantly surprised with how quick the track was thrown together and it turned out great! Would definitely recommend tevvmusic.

:

They were able to do exactly what I wanted without any revision. Very Pleased.

:

good guy. Worked with me till perfection. Really wants the best for his clients. Thanks.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий