пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Make You A 8Bit Styled Song











About:

I personally love making multiple music genres But I grew up playing my Gameboy and Retro consoles so I have a thing for 8BIT Retro music and they are fun to make!



If you have a gaming,kids,nerdy,geeky or even just a full of fun type channel this is the right Gig for you!



I will make you a 1min and half long 8bit soundtrack/beat depending on the mood/feel that you want so feel free to include a good amount of info to get the music based on it.



Make sure to give the attached examples a listen and If you have any questions please make sure to contact me :)



PEACE!

Reviews


:

Good job! Communication was smooth throughout. Omar understood the requirements to the core and delivered very close to what I was looking for. Would surely recommend him for music-related gigs.

:

Omar exceeded my expectations and made some intro music that I am excited to start putting to use right away! If we need more music for this project, I will be hiring him again. Highly recommend!

:

I love that. The second will definitely be the intro and the other will be transition. Thank you. I’ll probably reach out next week when I’m back in town for another song for another podcast I do. I love you so 8 bit songs. That’s what I’ll order next time .

:

Had a great experience with this seller. He understands our requirements very quickly. I recommend to everyone.

:

great to work with!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий