четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce The Best Edm Music For You











About:

I would suggest watching the video and listening to the audio previews before reading this description.



Welcome! I just wanted to first start off by saying I really appreciate you giving me your time by looking into my gig, you won't be disappointed!



My name is Hari and I'm a 21 year old producer from the UK with over 6 years of production experience!



If you decide to work with me you will get:

  • A high quality track created around your preferences
  • Excellent communication
  • Full rights to the track
  • Knowledge and advice (for any producers who are interested)


I always appreciate a customer providing as much detail of what they want as they possibly can! This helps stay clear of any misinterpretation and disappointment (detail is especially necessary for remakes/remixes). Good communication from you, the customer as well as me really helps. Don't feel pressured to reply instantly but if my questions are left days without an answer it makes it harder for me to give you the best product!



Hopefully at this point you realise I am your PERFECT option and I hope you considering getting in contact and making an order.



Have a great day!

Reviews


:

Always great to work with Hari. He listens and always do his best. The quality is professional. Great job! Thx!

:

10/10 would and is com3 to him again in the near future!

:

Really the best producer around!! Professional and always doing his best to do what you want!!

:

Thank you for making this song for me!

:

Absolutely amazing! Did exactly what I asked, was courteous and put a ton of effort into every piece he did. Communicated extremely well and kept to deadlines. Would definitely use him again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий