пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create Music For Your Game, App, Or Project











About:

Do you need music for you video game, app, or project? I'll be more than happy to help you! 



I love videogames, music, and helping people with their projects. That's why I'll compose music the best that I can in order to satisfy your game/app/project needs.



This gig offers: 



  • A 30 seconds loop of music in WAV format.
  • Unlimited instruments.
  • Commercial use lincense.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Separated tracks (extra.)
  • Remember to give me credit for the track.


Feel free to contact me in English or Spanish if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Excellent communication, quick delivery, and high quality!

:

Darubaru has done another fantastic job! I highly recommend.

:

darubaru has done a fantastic job! was fast, friendly, and delivered just the right track I needed!

:

Great Jo!!!

:

I loved how it turned out, thank you so much! I will be ordering more.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий