суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Make Trap, Lofi, Hiphop, Type Beats











About:

I will produce you a beat based on your likes and needs (trap, type, lofi, oldschool/newschool, hiphop beats etc.) I will take into account your ideas and references that you give me. If the track that I come up with isn't really to your likes then there are 5 revisions in this gig to ensure that the final product will be just like you'd want it!



You will receive all rights to the beat! The track will be mixed and mastered! High quality stems included!



Contact me if you have any questions or if you want a custom order! :)

Gig Extras: 

*Extra Fast Delivery

*Logic Pro X project file will be added to the gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If your looking for a producer , your looking will end here , this guy has a great ear for music putting together exactly what I wanted just through a few samples and great communication, in all was a 10/10 job. I would recommend and will definitely be using Anesty again. Thanks again bro will definitely be in contact. Thanks.

:

Thanks a lot man! It was a blast making them beats for you!

:

he is perfect to the top

:

This was a very good experience. I will definitely work with Anesty again. He is very polite, creative and talented. :) I will buy my next beat here!

:

boss' ducking boss




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий