суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Write A High Quality Piano Piece For You











About:

If you’re looking for a quickly-produced piano piece - the kind I usually write and record in an hour or less - check out my other piano gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/addison916/write-original-piano-music-for-you



But if you’re looking for the kind of nuance, precision, and emotion that comes with twenty years of piano performance and composition, you’re in the right place.

  • I’ll spend hours crafting the story that this song will tell.
  • I’ll turn your vision into the kind of song that makes people feel all the feelings.
  • I’ll send you a high-quality WAV file and a smaller mp3, along with separated tracks and stems (if applicable) and sheet music.


Why all this for a low price (compared to the industry standard)? Because I love writing music. I love telling stories. And I’d love to help you tell yours.



Send me a message today. Let’s get your dream started.

Reviews


:

Very skilled composer, super helpful!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий