суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Ethnic World Music











About:

****Contact me ASAP for a free demo!****



*Rates for all gigs are per minute of music depending on the amount of instruments. A 30 second track would be half of the gig price, contact me for a custom offer!.*



SAMPLES HERE : https://soundcloud.com/bfreeproductions



I will create an original piece of music inspired by various cultures around the world, containing traditional instruments and techniques to give a distinctive and authentic sound. I use authentic samples of instruments from:

-China (Pipa, Guzheng, Erhu, Zhonghu, Yangqin, Sheng, Suona, Dizi, Xiao and Bawu)

-India (Sitar, Tanpura, Bansuri, Sarod, Dilruba, Shenai)

-Persia (Duduk, Nay, Kemenche, Tar, Qanun.)

-Ireland and Scotland (Bagpipes, Irish Flute, Celtic Strings, Nylon Guitars, Recorders)

-Africa (Kora, Nyatiti, Fula flute, Balafon, Bolon, Ngoni)

-American Western film style- (Banjo, Fiddle, Harmonica, Whistle, Guitars)



....And more!

I often mix these ethnic instruments with a full orchestra for a cinematic sound and authentic orchestral/ethnic percussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great outcome

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasurable experience working with this great musician and professional and very easy to talk to

:

Thank you for the great music

:

It's hard to find good, talented and professional people on Fiverr. I'm glad I found bfreepro417! He's super talented, made exactly what I needed even though it was a big challenge. Super happy with his work and will definitely work with him again.

:

My pleasure, let me know if you end up needing any edits for that last one. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий