суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Compose A Song In 24H











About:

*Please contact me before ordering, to talk about your ideas. Please provide as much information as possible like tempo, mood, style and so on. I’ll be happy to help you and compose exactly what you want and need:)*



If you urgently need a song composition and you can not find any composer to do it quickly, you came to the right place. I will compose and produce high quality music from solo instrument to full orchestra for any kind of project in only 24hrs.



My music is original and I compose in a variety of styles:

Orchestral / Classical

Cinematic / Emotional

Ambient / Meditational

Ballad / Love Songs 

Pop / Modern Piano

Acoustic / indie folk

Jazz / Gospel

Corporate

and many more.



You will receive a professional studio quality stereo WAV and mp3 track.



I will also deliver separated tracks and score sheet if needed, check the gig extras.



*Note: For any additional revision it will take another 24hrs.*



If you have any questions, feel free to message me:)

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий