суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Produce Music,Beats And Mix Master Your Song











About:

I will bring your demo / unfinished project / scratch to a top level, high-end sounding track.

All you need to do is to tell me your vision, style, reference - and I'll do the rest :)



ALSO



I'm able to produce from scratch any type of HIP-HOP/ RAP/ R&B/ EDM / POP / DANCE / INDIE instrumentals, high level of attention to details, communication with you, branding, mixing and production abilities.



I CAN MIX AND MASTER YOUR VOCALS/SONGS TOO.



Let's produce a hit song together! 

You're welcome to contact me for any question.

Reviews


:

Excellent audio branding samples! Thanks for your patience as it was hard to choose. Great experience and will definitely use again.

:

Great work

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий