воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Custom Trap Beat Instrumental











About:

Welcome.

Here I will make a high-quality custom hip-hop/trap beat for you. 



If you're looking for a beat for your next hit, you came to the right place.



I do provide exclusive rights for an extra fee. Its' an agreement to use the beats for commercial purposes so you can sell the songs you make using these beats on Youtube, SoundCloud, Amazon etc.



After selling the instrumental exclusively to you I am not allowed to sell or lease this instrumental anymore to anyone else.



WHAT DO YOU GET?



Mixed & Mastered MP3 / WAV (Depending on the gig)



2 - 3 Revisions (Depending on the gig)



IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering so we can discuss what your needs are, and be sure that I can meet your deadline.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing! Literally turned the project around in hours. He’s definitely my go to in the clutch!

Seller's Response:

Much love brother!

:

very sketchy seller , please be very careful

:

Always quality!

:

I come to this producer to finish my poorly made samples and get them made into full beats, and I'm never disappointed. He can create a beat in any style and it'll come out amazing! My recent order was just for me to have as background music, and he got the exact style and vibe I wanted!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий