суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Program A Drum Beat For Your Electronic Music











About:

I will program an electronic drum beat for any music genre: from mainstream electronic music to pop, hip pop, rnb, latin, experimental.

 

The length can range from an 8 bar loop to a full song, with as many breaks and drum parts you require, including percussion, risers and noises. 

I will use royalty free samples, or samples you can use freely, and full commercial license is included in all gigs.

I will provide the rendered files in the format you prefer, and stems of the separate parts if requested. All tracks will be unmixed and without effects, unless required otherwise, which I can do.

 

Of course all services listed can vary the size and the cost of the order, so please get in touch before placing an order with a sample of the music and your requirements for a quote :) 

Same goes for any information, go on and write me a line!



Here you can listed to samples of my work [all production & songwriting is mine] in this playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUyr3MvDdwrrbdyvwx9V4WtalFX5180Pp



Reviews


:

Luca can program drums to give them a realistic feel I will be using him again.

:

Excellent work.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий