суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Compose Original Meditation Music With Full Copyright











About:

Welcome!

Thanks for joining me! 





Hi, My name is Sefy Tofan.

I'm here to help you Compose ORIGINAL Meditation Music With FULL COPYRIGHTS! 



Our Working Process:

1. We will understand your project needs.

2. Plan how can we create Meditation Music that can fit your needs.

3. Understand the Extra Value we can provide your Clients/Listeners.

4. Produce Original and Unique Meditation Music Piece.

5. Give you all the Copyright for the Music!



Find Examples of my Work on (Copy & Paste)

https://soundcloud.com/sefysound



My main goal is to help others spreading their light in the world,

If you Have a Project but the prices are too much at this point in your journey,

please message me, let's talk!



Please feel free to Contact me for Any questions or Information



With Love and Compassion,

Sefy









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Charles! Always a pleasure! looking forward to our next project!

Seller's Response:

Sefy will create the best music tracks possible, the quality is superb with very unique sounds and the price is extremely good, if you want quality work from a person who cares, this is it!

:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate working with you Loula! May we serve others well together! 🧡

:

Exellent work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий