суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Make Any Kind Of Instrumental Song For You











About:

Want a catchy, sad, happy, lit or creepy song? I can do it all, I've made a variety of music in tons of different genres and I'm sure I will make something amazing for you! If you dislike something you can always just message me and I'll make it perfect.



I'm really good at making chill beats, rap beats, lil peep, tentacion type of music, and I can also make orchestral masterpieces too, even youtube background music or a catchy commercial tune, you say it I make it! I try hard with every order I get, in case I get confused I have producer friends with experience who always help me out so your requested song will be as perfect as possible!



If you can't find what you think fits in the pricing message me and we I will make you a custom order.



Thank you for choosing my services! :)

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Amazing beat! very talented producer! Thanks for your effort, I hope to work with you again.

:

This is my second beat from u n it always amazes me thanks a lot

:

Really good, it was better then I expected, I will definitely buy more thanks :)

:

Amazing Producer ! Definitely going to work with her again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий